- All ages
- Robotics fans
- STEAM enthusiasts
Coding through Robotics with the Virtual Robotics Toolkit
Participants can learn how to code a simple program in the Virtual Robotics Toolkit! LEGO’s EV3 programming language will be used to make your robot drive forwards and backwards, turn left and right, and much more.
Link to Website(s):
Two types of software will need to be downloaded and installed by participants prior to the demonstration:
- The Virtual Robotics Toolkit
- Download the software from https://www.virtualroboticstoolkit.com/download_links (Choose Windows or Mac)
- Wait for your download to complete
- Complete installation via the setup wizard
- Once installed, enter this complementary one-month activation key and click OK
Activation Key: 4615-4641-0989-8350
- The LEGO EV3 Programming Environment
- Download here (Click “EV3 Software”)
- Check out some of our free tutorials to get started!
- Getting Started
- New Features in VRT 2019
- Advanced Tutorials
- Online tutorials on the Virtual Robotics Toolkit website
- Stay up-to-date with us on social media and elsewhere!
Justin Papoff (Marketing) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jorge Hernandez (Technical Support) (email@example.com)